Key Organics has modern facilities and is well equipped to manage most types of chemistry. We have a well equipped analytics laboratory and highly experienced staff from many of the UK’s leading Universities.
Key Organics is committed to acquiring a wide range of the latest state-of-the-art equipment for its chemists to ensure the highest quality and service to its customers.
- 10 laboratories and 50+ fume cupboards, with potential to expand into available units on-site
- 0.5, 2 and 4 litre (Hastelloy), 1 and 4 litre (steel) autoclaves
- 1H 400 MHz NMR, LC/MS, HPLC
- Microwave Synthesiser, Parallel Synthesis, PhotoChemical Reactor
- Up-to-date library with most major journals, plus online access to Reaxy's database & ACD
- Scale-up facility to 25 litres, large-scale cGMP with trusted partners