A vacancy has arisen for an Organic Chemist with experience of Scale Up/Process Development chemistry.
Reporting to a Senior level, you will be expected to take a pro-active approach and work efficiently under minimal supervision. As a member of our team of experienced chemists you will be expected to deliver a first-class service to our clients and contribute to the growth and development of Key Organics. You will join a fantastic team of hard-working scientists with a strong track record of delivering successful projects. The ideal candidate will bring positivity, and possess excellent communication, team working and people skills and be computer literate.
• Developing and optimising existing and new scalable processes.
• Provide process optimisation from bench up to 20lt scale.
• Graduate or PhD in Organic Chemistry
• At least 3 years’ experience in a laboratory based manufacturing and industrial environment
• Experience of interpretation of HPLC, GC column chromatography, mass spectroscopy, and NMR.
• The successful candidate will need to be able to communicate directly with our clients. (e.g. Provide regular reports, delivery of teleconferences and face-to-face updates)
• Work collaboratively and respectfully with other members of staff to achieve successful outcomes.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities.
• Strong aptitude with laboratory bench scale experimentation and process development work.
• Experienced in the use of computer software for literature searching and reporting (e.g. Reaxys, ELN).
Key Organics offer a competitive salary, additional benefits include pension, life assurance, group income protection, and cycle to work scheme. We also operate 37.5 hour working week with a flexitime system and have access to a mental health support program.
If you think you have what it takes to be a member of our team, please email us with a covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
** No Agencies **